Tan Line....><"? - tan line
I have a tan line, because I'm a tomboy and used shirts that guy. And since I "Raging Waters Friday with my class. YI` M Tan sorta ashamed line. Because everyone comes to that part of the "tan see" for me. Oh yes, and I have a 'line kind of disappeared in the feet, because I get a lot of shoes. and in my arms (around the elbow), but my Tan Lines. To do soon fade into white.
My question is this: Everyone says that the lines are so cool and all, but are they really that great, because they arent sorta weird?
4 comments:
There is nothing wrong with the line of fire sunrise Meens potato.They a couch and not have to save all kinds of sunscreen products in the only creams and sprays, which I recommend the use of tanning beds cream.I Olay products and I think are much more fun well.have and not worry what the other think.cove their lines as if it bothers you, not someone d 'else!
Looks like someone needs to invest in a particular sector in a solarium
Go to the tanning bed, if u feel so strange about that .....
Tan Lines in areas that would not normally see, the sunlight is fresh farmers tan is not. It should provide a Tanning Airbrush Tanning, that tan for a full this weekend.
Post a Comment