Can someone please help me on some geometry questions i'm stuck on.? - ry a em
Okay, with a secondary Internet. I'm not good enough in the allocation of the geometry first, it was, but I was told to make changes. I'm stuck on some, though. Can you help me?
Two points define a line, but if there are two lines in a plane, and when they cross somewhere to define the "one point. If two planes in space, and they respond to what they defined? (See the walls of his room, where they are. Imagine if no floor or ceiling and walls went up and down and side to side ever, which the corner where they meet is this?)
1. Lightning
2. Row
3. a point
4. a plane
5. a pear
6. one Patridge.
He said the lightning, and was incorrectly marked
7. See Figure 1 (the last digit) of the previous lesson. Imagine that at the intersection of ry_EG and place a number ln_DF M. Which of the following most accurately the new elements, describing who created us?
A \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, GMF and ls_EM
B \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, GMF, ry_MD and ls_EM
C four rays
D Angle
E ry_MD and ry_MF
F ry_MG
Can you explain how he is the answer, then I met problems in the future? Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment