Whats the differnce between a street and a ice hockey goal stick? - ice hockey goals
I play goalie for a while on the road and want a piece that is light enough and curved stick, but I do not know, get the weight down, or where one could simply use a piece of hockey goalkeepers on the ice and you stick it?
3 comments:
They prefer a stick wonderful ice Keeper, band, and it often strips. Try a store with sporting goods, but depending on where you live, you may want to ensure first call to make sure you have one.
I'm playing good hockey for 8 years ... I recommend not to buy a hockey stick ..
1) the timber is gunna break easily on the road ..
2) if the tape of the road is gunna break the tie and go into the woods ..
3) Well, its all up to you this is just my opinion ....
While an ice hockey is a little harder for a street hockey stick, because the wood or composite. I recommend buying a piece of wood to secure cheap and ice hockey goalie. Go to your sport or in an ice-hockey and ask.
Post a Comment