Sweet seixteen decoration ideas...? - pew decoration ideas
So I have a great place for my sweet sixteen, and I dotn know how to decorate my chair .... regular chairs are folding chairs and I want to embellish a little, but I would very, very cheap, very cheap! Its just u know that his brown ick! I also need ideas, certainly more than just an apartment or to believe that his case there are no buildings, the IM has a fireplace and a church where there are banks in the area ... So I need ideas on how stuffand some good ideas for covering the walls!
3 comments:
go well for the chairs to fabric store or business with cotton and anotehr buy something cheap, so cheap and thick film banned. u can the chairs and curtain fabric tie belt to see our large arches. The chimney will be difficult to hide .... So if you are registered to take the wood and fill the interior with a large vase of flowers or something similar. if it is false or the height of the fire, we have to just to decorate. or use hidden a huge banner 16th happy. Balloons and flowers are good Chaep Birhday classic ... or give your party a theme, and the bypass.
go well for the chairs to fabric store or business with cotton and anotehr buy something cheap, so cheap and thick film banned. u can the chairs and curtain fabric tie belt to see our large arches. The chimney will be difficult to hide .... So if you are registered to take the wood and fill the interior with a large vase of flowers or something similar. if it is false or the height of the fire, we have to just to decorate. or use hidden a huge banner 16th happy. Balloons and flowers are good Chaep Birhday classic ... or give your party a theme, and the bypass.
Coils used for the arms and legs of the chair, fake flowers and vines wrap
Post a Comment