What are some effective way to market a Home Healthcare business? - home healthcare blogspot
How do I maintain market / advertise my services to home health physicians, nurses, administrators and other medical personnel?
What are some effective way to market a Home Healthcare business? - home healthcare blogspot
How do I maintain market / advertise my services to home health physicians, nurses, administrators and other medical personnel?
1 comment:
It seems that you are available only at the beginning, I will assume that you keep your small budget and specialized. Two low-cost methods:
1 - Face to face. Make an appointment by phone with the office market in your area. Meetings with industry and ask yourself and your service.
2 - Direct Mail. Please send a brochure to the offices. Followed 3-5 days later to answer a call to all your questions. Make sure your contact information is clearly identified in the papers.
Hope this helps!
Post a Comment