Saturday, January 2, 2010

Horse Training Halter What Are Some Good Ways To Teach A 2 Year Old Halter Trained Horse To Jump?

What are some good ways to teach a 2 year old halter trained horse to jump? - horse training halter

Since the question says. I want to teach some good ways to know two years old vault. Nothing in the line of this issue can be considered great! Thank you.

2 comments:

RoxxiBab... said...

I train 4 and / or mare right now, actually. What do I do now is to get used to the jumps, so I am not afraid of them later. I recommend going slow with the training of a horse, but especially a young horse. Once my horse used for jumping, and walking on them very well, I'll start the winding up on them, then add a little more time to. Finally, if my horse is better training in riding and jumping, then I will start to come to during their break. Who knows, maybe someday we will see in the Olympics!
Hope this helps,
Roxxiluvagurl13

RoxxiBab... said...

I train 4 and / or mare right now, actually. What do I do now is to get used to the jumps, so I am not afraid of them later. I recommend going slow with the training of a horse, but especially a young horse. Once my horse used for jumping, and walking on them very well, I'll start the winding up on them, then add a little more time to. Finally, if my horse is better training in riding and jumping, then I will start to come to during their break. Who knows, maybe someday we will see in the Olympics!
Hope this helps,
Roxxiluvagurl13

Post a Comment