How do i put my dog up on my horse with me? - dog saddle bags
A bit silly, but would like some answers ... I have a dog way, 45 pounds ... I can not trust him to run alongside my horse for 1 tire and 2 under the nose away from me and my horse ... How can I put in the saddle with me? Is there any kind of device? I do not know. I have my saddle before without me, and obviously loves him, so I know it's ok with me enough to know how I can be there to ... Anyone who you have suggestions, please tell me ... I know this might sound silly, but it would make sense .... Oh, and I saw a dog kennel and President's pockets too hard, so it can not beat that .... if anyone personal experience with this let me know! A million thanks.
2 comments:
That the stupidest thing I've heard that you may not want to contact you in connection woodnt had a horse and can no longer afraid of the dog and say anything that directly and d can be frightening, "the horses, and one could then be ruled out, something to lift it in sorry, but you can not do
Buy a sidecar attached horse
Post a Comment