Friday, February 12, 2010

Pokemon Pure Silver Z Chomikuj Is There Really Going To Be A Pokemon Pure Silver And Pokemon Solid Gold?

Is there really going to be a pokemon pure silver and pokemon solid gold? - pokemon pure silver z chomikuj

I have to really know if you plan to leave soon! let me know !!!!!!!!!!! 1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In reality, they are called Pokemon golden heart and soul for money. There are new versions of gold and silver from the original Pokemon games. In Japan, when they fall. In the United States, published in the spring of 2010, I believe.

Anonymous said...

In fact, according to the official name of Log in / authors Heart Gold and Perl. It will be released in Japan in about November, and I am sure that the American copy here soon. I assume from its publication.

Anonymous said...

In fact, according to the official name of Log in / authors Heart Gold and Perl. It will be released in Japan in about November, and I am sure that the American copy here soon. I assume from its publication.

Post a Comment