Wear to a feet tickle torture session/ the gym? - foot tortures pins
I need a sexy dress wear to the gym after work tomorrow I'll have to go to a BDSM session in the dungeon, all my friends and I will share it on my feet and navel torture devices will hit my buttocks and legs with a campaign, not a small needle and wax torture and feet tickling
1. Watertight
2. white sleeveless shirt
3. Red Shirt Sleeveless
4. white / blue sleeveless shirt
pants
1. Navy blue mesh athletic shorts
2. red / black mesh pants
3. Cargo pants
4. black trousers
5. Shorts Kahakai
Shoes
1. Nike Dart
2. Vans New Era
3. Trucks Bearcats
4.Navy Blue Vans Skate Shoes
5. Nike Airmax
I can not wear socks why my girlfriendSoo
Accessories things have atleast 3.5, if you want
1. Shell Anklet
2. Shark Tooth Chain
3. Timex
4. Toe Ring
5. Ron Jon Collar
6. Travel Collar
Aeropostal Necklace 7
8. Tribal Necklace
9. Collar industries
10 Figaro Chain
oh yeah for fun What do I need to bring in my pants
1. Women's Panties
2. tanga
3. Boxer
4. Commando
oh yeah, what camera should I have to use on my feet, Article 5.6
1. Pinwheel whartenberg
2. Foot crop
3. Springs
4. electric toothbrush
5. Vibrator
6. tattoo gun with no ink
7. Wax
8.staples
oh yeah, what kind of exercises I should be in the gym doo get my foot in the preparationARED foot and belly torture session, I have not at least 4-5 years
1. Crunch
2. situps
3. Rower
4. ab exercise equipment
5. Inflections
6. Bikes
7. Treadmills
3 comments:
It sounds masochistic, but I'll help you become a man, no problem.
Jump to
Number 1
Pants: 4 or 5
Shoes: 5
Accessories: 3, 5, accept, 10
Underwear: 3
Equipment: 3, 4, 6, 8, something like 1
Exercises: 4, 5, 6, 3
Female Fun
If it is a complement to what decides what is allowed to wear, why do you ask?
----------- What man has a Frind grill and someone will whip your man WTF MEDS
Post a Comment