How do you set up the Multi Zone on a Denon AVR-689? - denon setting up multi zone
The manual does not explain how. Please help in this. I have 2 outdoor speakers I'm trying to connect my receiver and manage.
How do you set up the Multi Zone on a Denon AVR-689? - denon setting up multi zone
The manual does not explain how. Please help in this. I have 2 outdoor speakers I'm trying to connect my receiver and manage.
1 comment:
Yes - a little hard to find, for the first time. I have a different model, but I think it's the same.
First - that the speaker terminals on the rear, the multi-zone get in touch (they are those who say that the back surround / AMP) Assign.
Then, in dre is a remote switch in the section on source control. Turn the knob to the position of zone2. Press the button to turn zone2 (you can) from the front of the receiver. Now, with the change, even in zone2, begin to increase the volume. A separate volume indicator should appear on the front label panel zone2 - will be set in the Start - - of.
With the increase in the volume should begin to hear some speakers zone2. Pulse Poweroff gain for zone2. Change Zone2 need to change the font, etc. .. for this area (for example, you can use your DVD player in the Main area and run the tuner in the outdoor speakers at once).
I hope that helps.
Post a Comment