Almost 40 weeks pregnant, question? - mucus in stools during period
I'm curious. I feel really know funky two days and I'm curious if theres no way to predict when it is working with the symptoms that I recall? I have extreme fatigue, I can hardly eat, or I feel sick, stomach cramps and I have an easy time ISH Arent into the whole "schedule" I'm just a sharp pain in my vagina, I can not sleep, the life of me , or even small naps during the day, my heart feels like its twin in the rhythm, as I almost constant pain on both sides of my tailbone, soft stool, diareah not always, but certainly much more flexible than usual, and yesterday (I know not, whether it is relevant or not, but I think I should talk), I had a slight cold search for anything not even the size of a pejust seemed more the texture of the cooked egg white or something in the toilet, where he stool. What does it all, and you can tell if theres not know if I go to work?
1 comment:
so sharp that does not work!
You have to walk out !!!!!!
I left the computer and take a walk along now and then take a hot shower and tomorrow night, your baby will have ....
That is what my aunt.
my cousin had sex and 2 days later had her baby ....
It just does not seem too big now, is not it? :) But it was for them.
Post a Comment