Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pet Insurance Pre Existing Condition Pet Insurance For Pre-existing Condition?

Pet insurance for pre-existing condition? - pet insurance pre existing condition

Is there?
Another issue would be to cover an insurance company, our cat, cat AIDS?

1 comment:

Anaselen... said...

Sometimes the insurance for pets a lot of fine print. You will not know until it's too late.

I met with key accounts to the vet.

My vet told me to buy a very good advice, whether an insurance for my pet cat. He told me that if I put my kitten, I have to put in a savings account open account only for my cat and a little money each month, like $ 15 or whatever you can afford.

Finally, something happens and you get to the bank account to cat contact in an emergency.

If your cat's life in old age and still have money, take a nice holiday. You will not get insurance as pets.

Post a Comment