After a hip replacement are you requires to go into rehab? - get well, hip replacement
Visit I'm hving a hip replacement next few weeks and I wonder, it is necessary again?
After a hip replacement are you requires to go into rehab? - get well, hip replacement
Visit I'm hving a hip replacement next few weeks and I wonder, it is necessary again?
4 comments:
Physical Therapy. Here is a site that you may want to extract. Good luck with the surgery.
http://www.uclahealth.org/body.cfm?id=47 ...
Some patients are discharged from the hospital to a rehabilitation center and some go home. I had both hips replaced in separate case dismissed and go home. My "Rehab" was performed on an outpatient basis. For the first 2 weeks of PT and a visiting nurse came to my house 2-3 times a week. Then I went to outpatient PT for 5 weeks.
So in answer to your question, no, not absolutely necessary, and the rehabilitation of the site may (at his house, it is cheaper) the nature and manner. Other factors come into play if this decision. Besides insurance, there are people who live alone or have no social or other illnesses. All these elements can be a factor in whether the patient is not in rehab or.
Surgery is imminent. Have you told your doctor yet, you will be in the case of discharge from the hospital?
Not with the prosthetic hip. Most people do not need rehabilitation, now with more knees. You may be asked to consult with physical therapy, what can be done at the hospital to see what happens after the operation. But in my experience, if you had problems moving before surgery, most people do not go home with the PT.
Not with the prosthetic hip. Most people do not need rehabilitation, now with more knees. You may be asked to consult with physical therapy, what can be done at the hospital to see what happens after the operation. But in my experience, if you had problems moving before surgery, most people do not go home with the PT.
Post a Comment