Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jeff Hardy Car Skateboarding DO U THINK THE Car ACCIDENT Jeff Hardy Had Was Real Or It's Just A Script?

DO U THINK THE car ACCIDENT jeff hardy had was real or it's just a script? - jeff hardy car skateboarding

I mean, you can not his name as Jeff Hardy should not be your real name ring name

3 comments:

♥♥♥ HHH and HBK said...

Script that just because the police is clear, vid

BUT I AM .....

Crazi 4 HBK

Nick is Hitched! said...

I'm pretty sure that an argument that I do not think that it is just something out of nothing like that, but they probably have done worse. When after the death of McMahon and the falsification of the real death, the story of Chris Benoit and Orton end had recently been in an accident, I do not think so, but if the story was true. And by the way Jeff Hardy is not his real name on his name in the ring, Matt Hardy is really his brother and his name is real life, too.

tweezer1... said...

First, it was wrong, a part of Scripture, and this week at the fair. its part of history for Christians and have him as a stalker who attacked Jeff up from the hotel and hit him with his car. and btw, it was not real-life friend, Jeff, bed, in the car. Those who had used an actress, a complement to the WWE this stupid thing. He also for the person who was actually named Lacey, who real name Larissa Vados, Lacey is asked the name of the fight.

Post a Comment