Do you have to be good at math if u want to be a Game desighner/a little bit of artwork designer? - drawing of a ferrari 360spider scetches
I work with a video-game studio Bungie or somthing like When I grow up do u have to be good at math? Because everyone now because I'm not good in my class about my math teacher who asks the questions as possible Stoopid wrong: There's 2 a.m. to 3 p.m. apples, oranges, lemons, what is it? hes strict that meeting (I do not seat, do not exclude that) and use the blue feather (Does It Really Matter? the kind of nonsense you like)
a Ferrari and I When I Grow Up if that is what I am good at video games: drawing, if I concentrate on the script, I am good at it (a lot of imagination a little) and programming uhh ok I have a high mark of 70 and 80 Depth in school, I am Technical Information
so plz plz answer all your questions and thank you and plz add comments, because I really a Ferrari If I ..... want to grow oh yeah tell me wat kind of salary would I use what I'm good agreement
2 comments:
The bad news:
You must be good at math, a game developer.
The good news:
You've probably never known real mathematics, mathematics education does not judge, you are taking.
I like the question of the lemon. This is the kind of mathematics that can really fulfill.
Being good at video games is not a development of serious games, as the cake does not eat a baker.
The schedule looks promising, but we need to know what kind of programming, knowing the language and write what kind of programs.
The programming is crucial, because it is really no such thing as a game designer. (I know there are out there, but it all started as a programmer.) There are games companies that hire someone to play with dreams. None. All programmers of the game are game developers, because they have good ideas for games and are willing to work hard to get.
If you want a game designer, youWe are a games programmer. That's all there is to it. Further programming class. 80 do not bajo. Much better than a professor. (Probably not so hard) Get books on game programming (I have to learn a modest proposal or) two on this issue and by themselves.
Perhaps mathematics must, but do not let bother you again. Learn to write games, and something that should be mathematics. If you need it, and you learn, and will not be a problem.
Please stop by my site and look through my books (especially online games programming L) I think you really like. You can also videos of my game programming class free from my website.
Good luck to you ....
Yes U must be good at math for the artistic design. I think the concepts are quite similar. They especially need a good knowledge of computers (alongwith C + + or Java). You need in computer programming PPL Excel bcos Japanese are excellent programmers and make it one of the best games and most complicated in the world. You want a Ferrari, when you grow up eh? Ferrari is reserved for a handful of wealthy businessmen, the car / sport-lovers are. For normal people like you, you have to save money as a psycho and not a woman either. Then you can buy a Ferrari at the age of 45-50 maybe. Also I was mad when an ABT buy, but since the price ................. NIGHTMARE!
Post a Comment